Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall and Halloween Specials!


Spooktacular Portrait Packages!

beginning at only $50.00!

It's that time of year again. Time for Halloween costumes, fall outfits, pumpkins, and hay. We are doing our second Halloween costume contest. This is one of my favorite portrait contest events and I have been looking forward to it all year long!

Details:
On October 10th from 2:00-5:00pm we will be available for mini studio sessions on our fall harvest scenic set at Random Studios in Everett WA. Spots are limited so we encourage you to get on our calender quickly to schedule your session. Studio is located at: 2815 Baker Ave. Everett, WA 98201

Spooktacular Portrait package - only $50! includes a 20 minute sitting for family, or just your child(ren)! After your session you can choose from 15 retouched proofs (viewable on our password protected online gallery)and choose your favorite shot to have printed in size 8x10. Your CD of all 15 edited photos is also available for purchase for an additional low price of only $50!

Available Options:
If you're like me, you'll have a hard time choosing your favorite photo since they're all so fabulous!! The available option to include your CD in the package also includes an additional 5x7 print and 4 wallet sizes to share with family! This is an exclusive offer only available during this exciting photo event! Don’t miss out on this sweet deal. Contact me to get on our calender! We are expecting this event to book up quickly and space is limited!
cathy@bambinistudio.com
425.268.6417


Bonus:
The fun doesn't end yet....as I mentioned earlier, this is also a costume portrait contest! If you wish to participate, arrive for your mini session in costume! We will choose a winner from all the photos taken during this event and the winner will recieve a complimentary Christmas mini session! with complimentary prints!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Seattle Mom Blogs. I would love to list your business on my website if you're interested. I'm also a photographer based out of Tacoma area.

    www.PNWKids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for contacting me! Yes, I would be very interested in being listed in your directory. If you would be so kind and send me more information at cathy@bambinistudio.com that would great. =) Thanks Jaclyn.

    ReplyDelete